Thanksgiving is over and most of us are done with turkey and ready for the beef. With many cuts, delicate sauces, and signature sides, beef is what's on the menu for the upcoming holiday season.
Let's plan a holiday feast with one of these prime cuts:
- New York Strip Steak with Demi-glaze and homemade steak fries
- Tenderloin of Beef finished with Bordelaise Sauce, roasted garlic mashed potatoes and sautéed silver-dollar mushrooms
- Prime Rib of Beef complemented by au jus, classic baked potato with sour cream, and fresh asparagus
- Medallions of Beef with Peppercorn Demi, Parmesan potatoes and hay onions
- Beef Medallions with Red Pepper Aioli and roasted fingerling potatoes
- Delmonico Steak finished with herb butter and fresh potato chips
- Can't get enough . . . Tenderloin of Beef especially grilled, served with fresh white asparagus, balsamic glaze, potato fries with shards of Romano
- And, last but not least for this list of beef favorites . . . the all-American Angus Beef Burger with bacon, lettuce and tomato. The Boss!
Chef "G"erard and Mrs. P are taking requests for the holidays. Let us know what your favorite cut of beef is and we will create a holiday menu just for your table . . . at home or at the Inn.
Send requests to email@example.com.