Begin every Sunday in style when you start the day with Champagne and Caviar!
For reservations call (570) 421-6431
To arrange for a private dining room contact the Event Offices at Extension 420
Champagne Brunch Buffet
For the light and hearty appetite . . .
- Your Meal begins with an assortment of our Bakers favorite breakfast cakes and sweet bread.
Accompaniments are whipped butter, cream cheese and preserves.
- Medley of Fresh Fruit
Berries and Yogurt (seasonal availability)
- Garden Greens and Vegetables with House Dressing served family-style to your table
- A prepared salad selected by our Chefs especially for your guests.
Chef’s Suggestions for the Brunch Buffet . . .
- Roasted Chicken with Honey and Almonds
Whole chicken basted and slow-roasted with a honey demi-glaze and served with toasted Almonds.
- Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche
- Fruit Filled Pancakes and French Toast Sticks
- Veal Cheshire
Served with egg noodles
- Country-style Sausage and Bacon
- Oven Gold Potato Nuggets
- Sliced Sirloin of Beef for the perfect sandwich
On the Carving Board
- Baked Virginia Ham
Complementary Sauce, Horseradish Crème, and Honey Dijon
Menu selections and accompaniments may vary based on product availability.
Your meal may be cooked to desired temperature; however, consuming raw or undercooked meats, fish, poultry, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.
Our recipes may contain allergens including: peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, milk, soy, seafood, fish and wheat.
Accompaniments . . .
- A Champagne Cocktail – one per person served on request, must be over 21
- Freshly brewed regular and decaf Coffee
- Select Teas
- Orange Juice
Alcoholic Beverages and Soft Drinks are not included in the rate quoted.
Our Executive Baker’s suggestions for Dessert . . .
Traditional Apple Raisin Cobbler or Celebration Cake
A variety of other dessert selections are available for you to choose one for all your guests.
Also available at stroudsmoorbakery.com