Good Morning . . .
Served to your table Stroudsmoor Signature Muffins or Scones
Eye Openers . . .
- Freshly brewed Regular or Decaf Coffee
- House selection of Teas – Hot Cocoa
- Orange Juice
Cereal . . .
- The day’s selection of hot or cold
Fresh Fruit . . .
- Seasonal Medley – Banana – Grapefruit Sections
Entrée Selections . . .
- Cinnamon French Toast served with clover honey
- Buttermilk Pancakes served with fresh strawberry sauce
- Classic Egg Breakfast – 2 eggs cooked to your liking complemented by bacon and toast
- Farmer’s Omelet – available with your choice of mushrooms, ham, peppers, onions, tomatoes, or spinach
- Classic Cheese Omelet – available with your choice of Cheddar, Pepper Jack, American or Provolone Cheese
- Eggbeaters – scrambled Eggs or Omelet
- Toasted Bagel with Cream Cheese
- Toasted English Muffin with whipped butter and jelly
Breakfast Entrées are served with hickory smoked bacon and a choice of . . . White, Wheat, Rye or Sourdough Toast
Your meal may be cooked to desired temperature; however, consuming raw or undercooked meats, fish, poultry, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness. Our recipes may contain allergens, including wheat, eggs, soy, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish.
Sunday Morning a selection of our Executive Baker’s favorite Breakfast sweets is offered in the Mahogany lounge at the Main Inn . . .
- Scones or Seasonal Muffins
- Brooklyn Bagels
- Stroudsmoor Iced Raisin Bread – served with whipped butter, cream cheese, marmalade and preserves
- A medley of Fruit – seasonal favorites . . . whole Apples, Pears, Bananas and Oranges
- Assorted Juices
- Coffee, Assorted Hot Teas, and Brewed Decaf
Continental Breakfast is served at the Main Inn from 7:00 to 8:30 AM as part of a Stroudsmoor Lodging package.
Outside Guests are welcome to join us for Continental Breakfast at a cost of $9.95 per person – advance reservations are required.
Post-Reception Breakfast Buffet and Brunch Menus
Available starting at $21.95 per person
Custom-designed menus can be arranged through our Event Offices 570-421-6431, Ext. 420