Feast of the Sea
Served from half-past four to nine o’clock.
Like all Italian meals, the feast begins with . . .
Served from an elegant buffet table, the offerings include:
- Calamari and Shrimp, Steamed Clams, Oysters
and Anchovy . . . to name a few!
- Bocconccini with Roma Tomatoes and fresh Basil
- Pasta Insalata, Imported Olives, Roasted Peppers
- Marinated Artichoke & Mushroom Insalata
- Aged Cheeses and Artisan Breads
- Leafy Greens tossed in Wine Vinaigrette
- Our famous Seafood Bisque
- and more.
Classic Italian Entrees
- Linguine Aglio e Olio or White Clam Sauce
- Lasagna or Stuffed Rigatoni
- Eggplant Rollatini
- Seafood Scampi, Crab Legs and Mussels
- Chicken Bianco Vino or Chicken Saltimbocca
- Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms or Cioppino
- Grilled Vegetables with Balsamic Reduction
- And of course . . . Calamari!
The Carving Board features
- Prime Rib of Beef
- Roast Loin of Pork
No Italian meal is complete without serving the “Dolce” (Sweets)
A different selection of desserts is featured each week. Sweets like:
- Italian Pastries
- Torta di Pane
- Rum Cake
- and Tiramisu just to name a few!
Don’t forget the Espresso…
Feasta di Mare Buffet. . . $36.95 per person, plus tax & gratuity
Children under Ten half-price
For reservations call . . . 570-421-6431
To arrange for a private dining room contact the Event Offices at Extension 420
Ala carte and pub menus are available on request
Our recipes may contain allergens including: peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, milk, soy, seafood, fish and wheat.
Your meal may be cooked to desired temperature; however, consuming raw or undercooked meats, fish, poultry, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.