Ready to make a reservation?
Full Stroudsmoor Tree Lighting Activities Map
The Tree Lighting Celebration has been a tradition at Stroudsmoor for almost three-decades. Started by the matriarch of the Pirone Family to ensure that his children, grandchild, and all future generations knew the meaning of the holiday. The lighting started with a modest tree and an invitation to guests from around the country to celebrate the spirit of community and the blessings of the season at the Inn. Guests were greeted with old-world hospitality and enjoyed caroling, visiting with neighbors, eating with family and of course the lighting of the tree. Today we light the Stroudsmoor Mountain with over 150,000 lights and fireworks! The tradition lives on in the hearts and minds of millions! Join us and celebrate the spirit of community and kinship.
Served from 9:30 – 1:30 – December 1, 2019
Good morning to the hearty appetite
Your Meal begins with an assortment of our:
- Bakers’ favorite breakfast cakes and sweet bread – muffins, scones, raisin bread.
- Accompaniments are whipped butter, cream cheese and preserves.
The Breakfast Bar is complete with:
- Medley of Fresh Fruit, Baked Brie Berries and Yogurt (seasonal availability),
- Garden Greens with all the trimmings,
- and a selection of prepared salads
Then move onto the Caviar Bar where you will find:
- Smoked Whiting,
- Fresh Bagels and LOX!
Ask your server for:
- Waffles with Strawberries and Cream,
- Eggs Benedict
- or your favorite Omelet
The Main Event is the Brunch Buffet
- Roasted Chicken with Honey and Almonds
Whole chickens basted and slow-roasted with a honey demi-glaze and served with toasted Almonds.
- Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche – Cheese Blintzes
- Apple filled Pancakes
- Country-style Sausage, Bacon and Home-fried Potatoes
- Stroudsmoor Signature – Turkey Croquettes
- Veal Cheshire – Fresh Asparagus
- Sliced Corned Beef Tray
On the Carving Board
- Baked Ham and Roast Sirloin of Beef
- Complemented by Raisin Sauce, Honey Dijon and Horseradish Sauce
Menu selections and accompaniments may vary based on product availability.
- A Champagne Cocktail – one per person over the age of 21
- Freshly brewed regular and decaf Coffee, Select Teas and Orange Juice
Alcoholic Beverages and Soft Drinks are not included in the per person rate quoted.
A variety of other selections are available for you to choose your dessert.
The Brunch Buffet . . . reservations call 570-421-6431, ext. 406
Tax and gratuity not included.
(The menus listed are a sample of what will be served during our Tree Lighting Celebration. Selections may vary slightly based on product availability at the time of execution.)
Don’t forget to make your reservations for New Year’s Eve
Tree Lighting Dinner Buffet
Tree Lighting Menus December 1, 2019
“Inn-viting you to celebrate the Holidays at the inn”
Season’s Greetings from the The Pirone Family!
Featuring a Fisherman’s Station, complete with . . .
- Mountains of SHRIMP
- Salmon Dolce Forte
- Tuna Caper Insalata
- and Mussels Fra Diavolo
Move on to an extensive Soup and Salad Bar, featuring . . .
- 3 Stroudsmoor Signature Soups
- All the makings of a classic Italian Antipasto
- Cheeses, Assorted Breads, Fresh Fruit and Seasonal Berries
The Main Buffet offers . . .
- Baked Lasagna complemented by Stroudsmoor Meatballs
- Duck a l’orange
- Herb Stuffed Chicken
- Filet of Sole Neptune . . . Crab and seafood stuffed filets
- Clams Oreganata
- A medley of Winter Vegetables – Wild Rice Pilaf – Grilled Vegetables
- Candied Carrots and . . .
Prime Rib of Beef and Hickory Smoked Ham on the carving boards with complementary sauces.
For the sweetest ending to the meal . . . Dessert
A scrumptious selection of STROUDSMOOR Confections served with traditional hot beverages.
Tree Lighting Grand Buffet . . . $39.95 per person
Served from three to nine – Children under 10 are half-price
Tax and Gratuity are not included in the rates quoted
Menu selections may contain allergens including tree nuts, peanuts, eggs, soy, milk, fish, shellfish and wheat. Your meal may be cooked to desired temperature; however, consuming raw or undercooked meats, fish, poultry, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.
Lodging at the Inn . . .
Join Santa and the Elves for our Tree Lighting Celebration with packages, including festive meals, activities and lodging.
Reserve early . . . 800-955-8663 (570-421-6431 locally)
The inn is located in the beautiful Pocono Mountains minutes from the Delaware Water Gap. Travel Interstate 80 to Exit 307.
Follow Rt. 191 South to Stroudsmoor Road.
P.O. Box 153, Stroudsburg, PA 18360
800-955-8663 (570-421-6431 Locally) | firstname.lastname@example.org