Ready to make a reservation?
The tables will be set with candles lit, the staff prepared to serve, and the champagne ready to pour . . . as we celebrate the New Year at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Join us for one of many holiday meals to welcome good health, prosperity and wonderful memories that will last the whole year through.
Our Restaurant Concierge is available to take your reservation today – ensuring your table is ready and waiting for the New Year.
Call (570) 421-6431, Ext. 404. Happy New Year to all from the Pirone Family!
New Year’s Day
Caviar Brunch at the Inn
Our Buffet Brunch will include ...
- Waffles with seasonal fresh Berries
- Caviar and Lox Bar – complemented by Brooklyn Bagels with mountains of Cream Cheese, capers, onions and tomatoes, Succulent Shrimp, Smoked Whiting and Pickled Herring
- SCI – Soup and Salad Bar featuring over 30 items
- Sweet Breads, Breakfast Cakes and Muffins
- Cranberry Baked Brie
- Stroudsmoor Signature Soup served on request
- Eggs Benedict and Omelets made to order
- Farm-fresh Quiche, Country-style Potatoes and Sausage
- Stroudsmoor Turkey Croquettes with homemade Gravy
- Veal Cheshire with egg noodles
- Baked Virginia Ham
- Roast Sirloin of Beef
Don’t forget DESSERT and coffee!
New Year’s Day Dinner
The one, the only Stroudsmoor Grand Buffet. Served in our Main Inn Dining Room since 1984.
Featuring our Antipasto Station
An extensive salad bar, the main buffet table offering eight outstanding entrée selections including Tenderloin of Beef and Honey Glazed Ham.
Add chicken and fish recipes with complementary fresh pastas, market vegetables, crusty breads and call it the perfect holiday meal!
For the sweetest ending to the meal . . . a scrumptious selection of STROUDSMOOR Confections served with traditional hot beverages.
Your meal may be cooked to desired temperature; however, consuming raw or undercooked meats, fish, poultry, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.
Don’t forget Stroudsmoor for the Winter Holidays …
Valentine’s Day and Presidents Weekend