Music at the Moor
Our 2018 summer programs at the SCI Pavilion have come to an end, but we have already started planning for 2019!
The Pavilion is the newest of the Inn’s dining options sporting great food and beverage for casual gathering and private events.
Its rolling lawns invite visitors to enjoy a summertime siesta or a round of ladder golf. Its cedar-lined roof allows for dancing under the twinkling of market lights and its bar offers the best in local brews and a wide variety of beverages.
The SCI Pavilion Smoker’s Grove invites guests to enjoy cigars and single-malt in a comfortable environment featuring smoker’s lounge and weekly cigar specials.
Join us for Music at the Moor every Wednesday evening May 22 through August 28, 2019 in the SCI Pavilion. In addition to excellent local entertainment, there are options for great craft beers, $5 well drinks, themed menus including clam bakes and classic BBQ feasts. Dining, dancing, drinking and lawn games all make for an outdoor-woodsy, pub-like, environmentally-trendy PARTY with pounds of Panache at the SCI Pavilion!
The SCI Pavilion is open for business . . .
- 5:00 Pavilion Opens
- Featured craft/draft beer at $4 a pint.
- Well Drinks $5 all night.
- Table seating opens for guest dining – see the hostess when you arrive.
- Firepit is stoked and ready for marshmallow roasting.
- Cornhole, Quoits and Ladder Golf are ready for a game or two.
- 5:00 Buffet Dining – a themed buffet will open for guests to dine under the Pavilion.
- A different themed buffet will be featured each week.
- The buffet is $16 per person plus tax and gratuity.
- Featured Dessert and make-your-own StroudS’mores $4 each.
- See the party notes at the bottom for more information.
- 6:00 Entertainment Begins – Party hearty!
- 9:00 Music Ends – Still time to enjoy another brew or cup of coffee!
- 10:00 Soft Closing – the Pavilion closing is at management discretion
- 11:00 Absolutely Closed!
Additional NOTES for the best Pavilion Party experience:
- Reservations are accepted for the Pavilion – party-style seating is available beginning at 5:00 PM. Our buffet will be served from 5:00 to 7:30 PM – so get here early and eat hearty!
Reserve your table
- Dining space under our Pavilion is limited – seating is for buffet diners only. Lawn seating is open to the public – you are welcome to bring a blanket or a lawn chair. If you forgot yours, no worries rent a chair or blanket from us.
- The Inn is also open for restaurant seating serving our Country Dinner of Prime Rib of Beef for $16.95. Reservations are accepted for restaurant dining. Join us at the Pavilion after dinner in the Inn for the music and the BEER or just the FUN!
- No outside food or beverage is permitted under the Pavilion, on its lawn or property-wide. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Don’t forget . . . BREW & BURGERS every Saturday at the SCI Pavilion.
- SCI Pavilion is available for private events. Call the Event Office at 570-421-6431, ext. 424 for more information.
The 2019 SCI Pavilion Calendar is coming soon!