Country ribs, baby back ribs, short ribs, pulled pork, pork chops, sausage, brats, rib eye steaks, tomahawk steak, London Broil, franks and baked beans of all types, meatloaf, meatballs, chicken parts, pieces and wings, turkey whole, breast and legs, quesadillas with your favorite protein, pizza, flatbread or focaccia, and a plethora of other party foods are all made perfect with Stroudsmoor BBQ Sauce.
This Stroudsmoor Recipe Yields a little over a pint of sauce. Contact us if you prefer to make 10 gallons at a time like we do!
|1/4 cup||Vegetable Oil|
|3/4 cup||Spanish yellow onion – finely diced|
|3/4 cup||Red and green bell pepper – finely diced|
(add up to a tablespoon based on your tastes)
(add a touch more if sweet sauce is preferred over savory)
Squeeze for juice (watch for pits)
(our favorite is Heinz)
2 for less sweetness
|1/4 tsp.||Mustard Powder|
2 dashes (spicy)
Less for mild
|1/4 tsp.||Chili Powder|
|1/4 tsp.||Liquid smoke|
- Caramelize pepper, and onions in oil, add garlic and brown sugar – sauté 2 minutes
- Add lemon juice and remaining ingredients – stir bringing to a full boil
- Simmer for one hour – stirring often
- Cool and refrigerate – or prepare your water-bath and jar for longer shelf life
- Use to marinate, grill, slow-cook, broil, or as a condiment and make your next BBQ summertime perfect!
Looking for relishes, salsas, and other condiments?
570-517-0663 – 125 Broad Street, Stroudsburg, PA 18360