Served from three to eight o’clock
Begin your Sunday Supper with a visit to the Soup, Salad and Fisherman’s Bars. Then think of Mom’s kitchen on a holiday morning and imagine the smell of …
- Roast Vermont Turkey
- Homemade Sausage Stuffing
- Smoked Loin of Pork
- Poached Salmon or Boston Baked Cod
Accompanied by . . .
- Roasted Red Bliss Potatoes
- Classic Gravies
- Baked Pasta or Long-grain and Wild rice
- Then add the Prime Rib of Beef
- and freshly baked sweet and savory breads
Don’t forget … Dessert
- New York-style Cheesecake
- Old-fashioned Tapioca and Rice Puddings
- Cranberry Apple Cobbler
- Pumpkin Pie
- Devilish Chocolate Mousse Cake
- and the finest ice creams in the land on top of Mom’s Apple Pie!
That’s what we call an American Classic!
The AMERICAN HARVEST BUFFET...$33.95 per person plus tax & gratuity
Children Under 10 Half-price
For reservations call . . . 570-421-6431
To arrange for a private dining room contact the Event Offices at Extension 420
Ala carte and pub menus are available on request
Our recipes may contain allergens including: peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, milk, soy, seafood, fish and wheat.
Your meal may be cooked to desired temperature; however, consuming raw or undercooked meats, fish, poultry, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.