Served every Sunday Evening from 3:00 to 8:00
Your meal may start and finish with...The SALAD BAR
- Baskets of Homemade Muffins
- Stone Ground Wheat & Sweet Breads
- Fresh Relishes...Corn, Cranberry and Garden Vegetable
- Chilled Melon, Berries & Grapes
- Farm Fresh Greens, Traditional Salads & Country Style Slaws
- Simmered Savory Chowder, Chilled Shrimp & Aged Cheeses
- STROUDSMOOR Seafood Insalata & Carrot Raisin Salad
Sample all of these and more from our American Harvest Salad Bar.
The heartier appetite moves on to a selection of American Classics set on...
The Main Buffet Table
Each week enjoy a new selection of mouth watering entrees like:
- New England Seafood Pie
- Homemade Pasta with Aged Cheeses or Fresh Spinach
- Roasted Chicken ~ Stuffed Filet of Flounder
- Country Ribs ~ New England Baked Cod ~ Maryland Stuffed Crab
- Homemade Pot Pies ~ Hearty Stews
- and many other American favorites.
Call ahead to find out about this evenings featured entrees!
The CARVING BOARD
The Prime Rib of Beef & Roast Vermont Turkey accompanied by fresh vegetables, our own sausage stuffing, pan browned potatoes, homemade sauces and gravy.
- Mom's Apple Pie, Granny's Cobbler, Cakes & Old-fashion Puddings
- Coffee, Tea, Decaf
The AMERICAN HARVEST BUFFET...$29.95
Served every Sunday from 3:00 to 8:00
570-421-6431 for Reservations
Children under Ten Half-Price
Children under Two Plate Charge at waitstaff’s discretion