The Festa di Mare . . . Feast of the Sea
A buffet-style meal served in our Main Inn every Friday Evening from 5:00 to 9:00.
Your meal starts with our Antipasto Bar . . .
- Sample Imported Cheeses, Parma Ham, and Italian Dried Sausages
- Garden Fresh Greens tossed in a Parmesan Vinaigrette Dressing
- Imported Olives, Roasted Red Peppers, Mushroom & Artichoke Salad
- Hearty Soup, Calamari Insalata
- Italian Pasta Salad, Fresh Mozzarella, Provolone
- Flatbreads, Garlic Toasts, Semolina Bread
- All this and then you move on to the MAIN BUFFET table!
The Feast of the Sea Buffet is filled with entrees like . . .
- Chicken Rollatina
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Veal Milanese
- Sauce Bolognese with Meatballs and Italian Sausage
- Gourmet Pasta like . . . Malfetti, Gnocchi, Cavatelli, Wheat Fettuccini
PESCE . . . fish and seafood
- Seafood fra Diavolo
- Fritto Misto
- Stuffed Lobster Tails
- Seafood Scampi
- King Crab Legs
Selection may vary each week based on product availability.
on the Carving Board . . . TENDERLOIN of BEEF
AGNELLO AL FORNO . . . Roasted lamb with Garlic
for DESSERT . . . a selection from our Pastry Tray
- Italian Rum Cake
- Torta di Ricotta
- Tiramisu, and more!
- Coffee, and Espresso
Feasta di Mare . . . $34.95 per person, plus tax & gratuity
Entree Selections may vary each week due to product availability.
For reservations call . . . 570-421-6431
To arrange for a private dining room contact the Event Offices at Extension 420
You’re invited every Saturday for The Grand Buffet
The evening begins in our lounge where the fire is warm and Wolfgang plays the Baby Grand. After sipping cocktails, you are escorted to the dining room where your meal begins:
Complete with mountains of shrimp, clams, smoked fish and other favorites.
Harvest Table of Soup & Salads
Here garden greens with all the trimmings, prepared salads, freshly baked breads and much more whet your appetite.
The Main Buffet
Varied selections each week to insure repeat customer satisfaction – with items like:
- Salsa di Bolognese
A hearty tomato sauce filled with Italian-style meats like sweet sausage and meatballs, White Clam Sauce, or Rosa Sauce.
- A Poultry Selection
Perhaps Chicken Francese, Bianco Vino, Rollatini, Woodland, Gerard, or one of many other SCI signature Recipes
- Veal or Pork entree will enhance your dining experience.
- A Seafood and Fish Entree
Market Fresh and Scrumptious
- Fresh Vegetables, Potato and Rice entremets accompany the entrée selections.
On the Carving Board
The Tenderloin of Beef and a second Roast to complement the season.
A tantalizing selection of Stroudsmoor Confections will be brought to your table along with freshly brewed traditional & decaf coffee.
The Grand Buffet . . . $34.95 per person plus tax & Gratuity
Alcoholic beverages and Soft Drinks are not included
Welcome to Sunday Brunch
Start with a sumptuous selection of fresh fruit, salads and hearty homemade soup accompanied by a variety of prepared salads and garden greens with all the trimmings.
From our Seafood Bar
Nova Salmon with Brooklyn Bagels complemented by cream cheese, sliced onions & tomatoes.
The mouth waters for our famous... SEAFOOD SALAD and Caviar.
STROUDSMOOR's home-baked delights
Muffins, breakfast pastry, scones, and Our own RAISIN BREAD.
The featured entrees
- Pancakes topped with apples and cinnamon,
- Home-fried Potatoes & Country Style Sausage,
- Old-fashion Bread Pudding,
- Quiche...farm fresh eggs & cream filled with broccoli & cheddar,
- Roasted Chicken with Honey & Almonds,
- Beef Stroganoff or Veal ala Crème with Buttered Egg Noodles,
- Our signature . . . Turkey Croquettes,
- Fresh vegetables & more!
On the carving board
Baked Virginia Ham accompanied by maple raisin sauce and honey mustard.
Enjoy Bottomless cups of freshly brewed decaffeinated or house blend coffee, tea and orange juice.
The items listed above are a sample of what might be served – the menu may vary each week to accommodate our returning guests.
But wait, you're not finished
Enjoy a selection of STROUDSMOOR’S famous confections included with your Brunch!
If you are planning a special event, make your desert an occasion cake for no additional cost.
Sunday Brunch...$25.95 per person
Tax & Gratuity Not Included * Children Under 10 Half-price
Served every Sunday in our Main Inn Dining Room from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Reservations Suggested, Call 570-421-6431
Don't forget...a glass of Champagne (served after 11:00 AM) compliments of The Pirone Family
Our Stone Room is available for private events of 40 or more guests contact the Event Offices for more information.
Event Offices . . . 570-421-6431, Ext. 420
Served every Sunday Evening from 3:00 to 8:00
Your meal may start and finish with...The SALAD BAR
- Baskets of Homemade Muffins
- Stone Ground Wheat & Sweet Breads
- Fresh Relishes...Corn, Cranberry and Garden Vegetable
- Chilled Melon, Berries & Grapes
- Farm Fresh Greens, Traditional Salads & Country Style Slaws
- Simmered Savory Chowder, Chilled Shrimp & Aged Cheeses
- STROUDSMOOR Seafood Insalata & Carrot Raisin Salad
Sample all of these and more from our American Harvest Salad Bar.
The heartier appetite moves on to a selection of American Classics set on...
The Main Buffet Table
Each week enjoy a new selection of mouth watering entrees like:
- New England Seafood Pie
- Homemade Pasta with Aged Cheeses or Fresh Spinach
- Roasted Chicken ~ Stuffed Filet of Flounder
- Country Ribs ~ New England Baked Cod ~ Maryland Stuffed Crab
- Homemade Pot Pies ~ Hearty Stews
- and many other American favorites.
Call ahead to find out about this evenings featured entrees!
The CARVING BOARD
The Prime Rib of Beef & Roast Vermont Turkey accompanied by fresh vegetables, our own sausage stuffing, pan browned potatoes, homemade sauces and gravy.
- Mom's Apple Pie, Granny's Cobbler, Cakes & Old-fashion Puddings
- Coffee, Tea, Decaf
The AMERICAN HARVEST BUFFET...$28.95
Served every Sunday from 3:00 to 8:00
570-421-6431 for Reservations
Children under Ten Half-Price
Children under Two Plate Charge at waitstaff’s discretion