Stroudsmoor Inn Towne offers the inn’s favorite foods for service in your home or for casual dining in the bakery. In addition to the inn’s favorite recipes we offer the finest sandwiches made with Boar’s Head Products, specialty Italian breads, and the freshest toppings complemented by Stroudsmoor homemade salads. Our Heat and Eat Specials are perfect for a quick and healthy meal and Stroudsmoor Signature Soups are always a warm welcome to any meal.
Stroudsmoor Inn Towne – fondly known as SIT – offers a charming casual atmosphere for entertaining clients, lunch with the girls or sipping coffee and surfing the internet using our free WIFI network. The following pages describe some of the many menu items offered for your enjoyment. For more information or to place an order call 570-517-0663. It is our pleasure to serve you.
New in 2011! Lunch Inn Delivery. We bring our daily specials to your office. Let us know if you would like get on the delivery route!
We Deliver Locally, with a minimum $35 purchase is required for deliveries to locations within a 4-mile radius – deliveries outside this area will be accommodated at management’s discretion and will be subject to a minimum delivery fee of $10.00. Delivery services are not available on Saturday and Sunday without 72-hours advance notice.
Good Morning . . .
And, welcome to breakfast at Stroudsmoor Inn Towne!
Our breakfast menu is available at 7:30 AM Monday through Friday and 9:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday. Assorted Breakfast Items like; Walnut Sticky Buns, Cinnamon Buns, Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffin, assorted Crumb Cakes, filled Croissant, Danish, Turnovers, Breakfast Cookies, a seasonal assortment of Muffins and Scones, and Stroudsmoor Raisin Bread greet visitors to Stroudsmoor Inn Towne every morning!
Bagel and Butter . . . $2.25
Bagel with a smear of Cream Cheese . . . $2.25 - $2.75
Breakfast Cakes and Danish di Giorno . . . $2.50
Morning Fresh Muffin . . . $2.50 Add a smear of Cream Cheese or butter . . . $2.75
Season’s Favorite Scone . . . $2.00 - $3.50
Breakfast Sandwiches made to order . . . $4.00 - $4.95
Stroudsmoor Iced Raisin Bread by the Loaf
Coffee, tea and more . . . fresh every cup
Freshly Brewed Coffees . . . 12 oz. $1.25
Coffee Grande . . . 16 oz. $1.50
Mega Coffee . . . 20 oz. $1.75
Traditional & Herb Teas . . . all sizes $1.50
Start your workday, your holiday or just any day with a sweet selection of Stroudsmoor Inn Towne’s breakfast cakes.
Enjoy a Stroudsmoor Breakfast at home or in the office including..
Our Bakers’ selection of morning MUFFINS like:
- Cranberry Nut
- Iced Lemon
- Honey Corn
- Chocolate Cappuccino
- Blueberry Crumb
- Pumpkin Spice
- Cinnamon Chip
- Other Seasonal favorites
Stroudsmoor SCONES in the season’s favorite flavors:
Iced Raisin Bread complemented by mountains of whipped butter and preserves
The best BAGELS with a smear of cream cheese
Everything attractively wrapped to go from SIT to your table.
This sweet morning affair is $9.95 per person
Plus applicable taxes and delivery if required
Add breakfast sandwiches for $3.95 p/p
Coffee Service available at $2.50 p/p
Paper products required for service are included in the package price.
Stroudsmoor Salads & Salad Sandwiches
For Lunch or any time of day . . .
Turkey Waldorf . . . $7.95
Apple wedges, turkey, grapes & walnuts in a creamy dressing served on a bed of lettuce with fresh berry
Classic Chunky Chicken Salad Sandwich . . . $6.95
Served on a bed of lettuce with tomatoes or as a sandwich
Chef David’s Salad . . . $7.95
Leafy greens & vegetables, roast sirloin & turkey, ham, cheese
Inn Towne Tuna . . . $6.95
White tuna blended with celery, onions, mayo and fresh lemon served on a bed of lettuce with tomatoes or as a sandwich
That’s a Wrap . . . $7.95
Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap
Marinated Grilled Breast wrapped with romaine, red onions, shards of Pecorino Romano and creamy Caesar Dressing
Woodland Wrap . . . $7.95
Chunks of Turkey, apple wedges, grapes, walnuts, dried apricots and cranberries tossed in a sweet mayo dressing
Garden Grill Wrap . . . $8.95
Vegetarian wrap made with fresh Mozzarella, spinach, grilled Portabella Mushroom and Zucchini, roasted pimento peppers finished with seasoned oil
Your favorite Wrap can be made to order
Add a cup of our Zuppa di Giorno to your meal for . . . $3.75
Seafood Bisque . . . $5.00
Ask about our Heat & Eat Specials for lunch and dinner.
SIT Sandwiches, Paninis and Wraps are complemented by your choice of a side special – ask at the counter for today’s sandwich sides.
Your meal may be cooked to desired temperature; however, consuming raw or undercooked meats, fish, poultry, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.
Panini Grilled Sandwiches . . . $8.95 - $9.95
Sweet Monty . . . a Stroudsmoor Signature Panini
Stroudsmoor’s own raisin bread piled with Swiss cheese, Turkey, and Ham finished with Cranberry Mayo and grilled till golden
Portofino Garden Melt
A vegetarian delight made of layers of grilled Portabella Mushroom, zucchini, and roasted pimento pepper complemented by fresh spinach finished with a layer of fresh Mozzarella then pressed in ciabatta Bread
Monterey Jack and Smoked turkey breast layered with lettuce, tomato, finished with garlic mayo and grilled on multi-grain bread
Made with the Inn’s Roast Sirloin layered with sliced red onion, lettuce, tomato and cheddar cheese, finished with horseradish dressing and grilled on focaccia
Manhattan Deli Ruben
Layers of lean corned beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese are finished with Thousand Island dressing and pressed on rye bread
SIT Grilled Chicken Club
Grilled chicken breast partnered with bacon, lettuce, tomato and American Cheese – grilled on country white bread finished with garlic mayo
Customize your favorite Panini . . . $9.95
Have it your way . . . Subs & Sandwiches
Our sandwiches are made with Stroudsmoor Seasoned Roasts on your choice of Hearty Rye, Classic Italian or Kaiser Rolls and Country White, or Wheat – sandwiches are complemented by your choice of a side special – ask at the counter for today’s sides.
|Our Sandwiches:||Classic 6"||Colossal 12"|
|Sirloin of Beef||$7.95||$12.95|
|Ham, Salami, Cappicola & Provolone||$7.95||$12.95|
|Mrs. P's Meatball Parm||$7.25||$10.95|
Ciabatta, Focaccia & Multi-Grain Bread selections are an additional $.75
Add cheese, Spinach, olives or Roasted Peppers for an additional $.75
Finish your sandwich with tomatoes, lettuce, onion and condiments.
Let us cater lunch . . . download our luncheon catering menu or call the Bakery to customize a menu for your affair!
570-517-0663 (see attached document filename: SIT catering booklet 090509)
Heat & Eat Meals
Each day a new selection from Stroudsmoor’s best recipes are featured. They are ready to heat and serve in the bakery or at home to family and friends. The following is a sampling of favorites:
SCI – Signature Soups
- Seafood Bisque
- Tomato Zucchini Bisque
- Vegetarian Bean and Escarole
- Pasta Fagioli
- Old-Fashion Lentil Vegetarian
- Chicken Corn Chowder
- New England or Manhattan Clam Chowder
- Chicken Orchetti
- Rice or Italian Wedding Soup
- Cream of Broccoli
- Mushroom or Winter Garden
A different favorite each day . . . or take home your Stroudsmoor favorite from our frozen soup selections
Entrée Selections – Just to name a few!
- Classic Fettuccine Alfredo . . . Vegetarian
- Tortellini Rosa . . . Vegetarian
- Penne con Ricotta . . . Vegetarian
- Ravioli Romano . . . Classic cheese ravioli layered with sautéed spinach and roasted peppers
- Chicken Wisconsin . . . Grilled Chicken topped with sautéed broccoli, cheddar cheese and bacon crumble
- Vegetable Napoleon . . . Grilled Portabella Mushroom stacked with zucchini, spinach and pimentos encrusted in Mozzarella Cheese
- Pan Seared Salmon . . . Fresh Atlantic salmon seared in a cast iron skillet, finished with a Dijon Mustard cream sauce
- Scallops Pesto
- Flounder Neptune . . . tender filets filled with our own seafood stuffing
- Steamed Haddock . . . Steamed till fork tender, served over sautéed spinach
- SCI signature – Chicken Gerard . . . Breast of chicken sautéed with sun-dried tomatoes and garlic, finished with cream and fresh basil
- SCI signature – Chicken Portabella . . . Grilled breast of chicken, topped with Portabella Mushrooms, sautéed spinach and Provolone Cheese, finished with roasted tomato cream sauce
- SCI Signature – Woodland Chicken . . . Grilled breast of chicken finished with an apricot and apple brandy reduction, served over rice, topped with sautéed apples
- SCI Signature – Chicken Garden Grill . . . Breast of chicken grilled with zucchini, Portabella Mushroom and flame roasted tomatoes
- SCI Signature – Grilled Chicken Bruschetta . . . Grilled chicken breast finished with tomato bruschetta served with baby greens tossed in Balsamic Vinaigrette
Mrs. P’s Classic Italian Recipes – passed down from generation to generation!
- Sausage and Peppers
- Penne Bolognese
- Lasagna – Meat Lovers and Vegetarian
- Chicken Bianco Vino – sautéed breast finished with a white wine and mushroom sauce
- Chicken Francese – finished with lemon butter
- Mussels Marinara
- Seafood Fra Diavolo
- Linguini with White Clam Sauce
- Broccolini – finished with sundried tomatoes, garlic and oil . . . Vegan
Comfort Foods – only healthier!
- Mrs. P’s BBQ Meatloaf
- Real Chicken Fingers – with SCI BBQ Sauce
- Mrs. P’s Mac and Cheese
- Old-fashion Chicken or Beef Pot Pie
- Quiche – Broccoli and Cheddar, Lorraine, Seafood, or Asparagus and Mozzarella
- Sheppard’s Pie
- Roasted Chicken with Honey and Almond
- SCI – Sesame, BBQ or Honey Dijon Wings
For today’s Heat & Eat specials call . . . 570-517-0663