The turkeys have been reserved (all 800 pounds), the lights have been placed (all 150,000) and the Inn is being readied for the holidays! Whether you are planning an intimate family dinner or a grand gathering for 350 of your closest friends, the Inn is ready to host your holiday celebrating in a variety of ways. Here are some ideas to make your season merry and bright . . .
- A turkey feast at Terraview overlooking the Cherry Valley Wildlife Sanctuary – our chefs will prepare a tribute to the classic Roast Turkey dinner both buffet and family-style dining are available on Thanksgiving Day in our castle on the Stroudsmoor Mountain.
- The Thanksgiving Buffet is featured at SCI – the Restaurant at Stroudsmoor where Mrs. P and Chef G. have planned a traditional holiday menu will a touch of the contemporary.
- Turkeys on Parade – allow our bakery, Stroudsmoor Inn Towne, to prepare your turkey dinner and parade it at your dinner table.
- Turkey Accoutrements – stuffing, gravy, soup, salads, pies of pumpkin, apple and crumb, pastries, puffs, breads and butters, and all the trimmings needed for a holiday dinner at home can be ordered for pick-up with preparation instructions. For more information call Stroudsmoor Inn Towne at 570-517-0663.
- Turkey Tips – Check out our Facebook page for tips from our chefs!
- Party, Party, Party! – Our Event Planners can help you organize and orchestrate the most memorable holiday celebrations from 30-350 guests.
- The 30th Annual Stroudsmoor Tree Lighting Celebration – come one come all and help us ring in the holidays!
- Not to Mention . . . New Year’s Eve and Day Dining at the Inn. We welcome you to start the New Year in grand style.
Happiness is the Holidays surrounded by family and friends – come home to the Inn for some happiness and make a memory that will last a lifetime Stroudsmoor-style!
Happy to assist you, simply send you requests to . . . firstname.lastname@example.org.