Easter Sunday Brunch
Ten O’clock on Sunday, March 31st at our Main Inn the Brunch Buffet features a:
Breakfast and Caviar Bar with all the trimmings
- Nova Salmon and Fresh Bagels
- Fresh Fruit and Cheese
- Muffins, Danish, Scones & Cinnamon Raisin Bread straight from the oven!
- Homemade Soups & Chowder
- Pan-fried Potatoes ~ Hickory-smoked Bacon ~ Baked Brie
- Blintzes with Sour Cream
- Old-Fashion Bread Pudding & Broccoli & Cheddar Quiche
- STROUDSMOOR's Own Seafood Salad
- Chilled Shrimp with traditional Horseradish Sauce
- Garden Fresh Greens ~ Homemade Slaws ~ Relishes ~ Salads
- Eggs Benedict
- Belgian Waffles with seasonal Fruit
- Veal Chasseur
- Flounder Neptune
- Roasted Chicken with Honey and Lemon Glaze
- Fresh Asparagus ~ Home baked Breads & Rolls
- Market fresh vegetables, pasta and potatoes complement the entrees
- On the carving board . . . Baked Virginia Ham and
- Prime Rib of Beef
- Bottomless cups of Coffee ~ Juice served by the glass
The Grand Finale . . . a tantalizing selection of confections will be offered to your table.
Easter Sunday Brunch . . . $31.95 per person
Plus beverages, tax and gratuity ~ Children under 10 half-price
Menu may vary based on product availability
The Easter Dinner Buffet
March 31st at the Main Inn – Noon to Eight O’clock
The Appetizer Table and Fisherman’s Bar . . .
- SEAFARERS SALAD ~ TUNA & CAPER ~ SMOKED WHITING
- CREAMED HERRING ~ Dijon Dill Salmon
- Cantaloupe ~ Honey Dew ~ Watermelon ~ Berries
- SWEET EASTER BREAD ~ STROUDSMOOR RAISIN BREAD
- STROUDSMOOR's chilled Fruit Soup & hearty Fisherman’s Chowder
- Cheddar ~ Baked Brie ~ Gouda
- Pennsylvania Dutch Slaws, Relishes and Salads
- Inn Towne – Muffins, Scones and Rolls
Served to your table . . .
- GARDEN FRESH GREENS
- FRESH Steamed & Chilled SHRIMP with Traditional Sauce
On the Main Buffet . . .
- Baked Lasagna
- Stuffed Filet of Sole
- Chicken Gerard . . . Sun-dried Tomato & Basil Cream Sauce
- Smoked Loin of Pork (Easter Ham) with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cranberry Orange Roasted Duck
- Wild Rice Pilaf ~ Roasted Potatoes
- Leg of Lamb ~ PRIME RIB OF BEEF
- PIZZAGAINE . . . an Easter tradition Ricotta Cheese & Meat Pie
- Market Fresh Vegetables ~ Home baked Breads and more...
Dessert . . . a Tantalizing Selection of STROUDSMOOR Confections!The Easter Dinner Buffet . . . $38.95 per person
Plus beverages, tax & gratuity ~ Children under 10 half-price.
(The menus listed are a sample of what will be served during our Easter Celebrations. Selections may vary slightly based on product availability at the time of execution.)
If you are planning to be home for the holiday, don't forget to order . . .
Stroudsmoor Holiday Baked Goods
from Stroudsmoor Inn Town for dessert.
Easter Family Buffet at Terraview
Families are invited to enjoy this crowd-pleasing, kid-friendly meal beginning with:
Soup and Salad Station featuring . . .
- Garden greens with all the trimmings
- Scones, Muffins, Rolls and our Raisin Bread
- Hearty Chowder and our famous Tomato Zucchini Bisque
- Prepared salads like fruit, health, bean and Seafood . . .
Not to mention unlimited quantities of Chilled Shrimp
The main buffet table features . . .
- Baked Penne accompanied by Italian Meatballs
- Eggplant Rollatini
- Chicken Bianco Vino
- Flounder Neptune . . . tender filet stuffed with seafood
On the carving board . . .
- Tenderloin of Beef and Easter Ham
- Served with Bordelaise or Raisin Sauce
- Glazed sweet potatoes and squash, market vegetables, and seasoned rice.
Sweets for the sweetest tooth . . .Your choice of holiday confections from our dessert table.
Easter Day Family Buffet . . . $32.95 per person
Plus beverages, tax & gratuity . . . children under 10 half-price
Serving at Terraview on March 31st from Noon to Six O’clock
Menu selections may vary based on product availability
Buffet not your style?
Enjoy the soup and salad stations followed by a family-style dinner served to your table complete with Easter Ham and Tenderloin of Beef, classic potato and fresh vegetable . . . end your meal with your favorite Stroudsmoor Dessert.
$31.95 per person - children under 10 half-price
Plus tax and gratuity
2013 Easter Menus
"Inn-viting you to celebrate the holidays at the Inn"
May you enjoy your visit to the Inn and remember the time fondly for years to come,
The Pirone Family
Stroudsmoor Road, Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania For dining room reservations and lodging information call . . . 570-421-6431